The female gender has always been underestimated by society. This couldn’t be more true when it comes to physical strength and other aspects of life that are considered “strong”. These inspirational quotes and motivational quotes for warrior woman will show how wrong people can actually get with their assumptions about what makes someone powerful, because there’s no telling where all those muscles come from!
50 Warrior Woman Quotes
1. A strong woman is one who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
2. If you have strength of character, you can use that as fuel to not only be a survivor but to transcend simply being a survivor, use an internal alchemy to turn something rotten and horrible into gold.― Zeena Schreck
3. True champions aren’t always the ones that win, but those with the most guts. — Mia Hamm
4. Hers is a timeless life weaving through other longer lives like a flash of lightning in a clouded evening sky.― Beatriz Fitzgerald Fernandez
5. If you can’t find a good role model, be one. — Gale Anne Hurd
6. Perhaps some detours aren’t detours at all. Perhaps they are actually the path. — Katherine Wolf
7. Powerful men need a woman as a sign of their power. Strong women do not need a man, she either wants him or she doesn’t.― Chloe Thurlow
8. She believed she could so she did.
9. I am a warrior in the time of women warriors; the longing for justice is the sword I carry.― Sonia Johnson
10. A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.
11. A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.― Ellen J
12. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. – Diane Mariechild
13. Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
14. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through. – Rosalynn Carter
15. A strong woman stands up for herself. A stronger woman stands up for everybody else.
16. Behind every successful woman is herself.
17. Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else. – Judy Garland
18. She turned her cant’s into cans & her dreams into plans.
19. When she laughed she was beautiful, when she cried she was beautiful, but, when she was determined she was sexy as hell. — Matt Baker
20. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. — Helen Keller
21. Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together. — Liz Taylor
22. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. — Ayn Rand
23. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition. — Timothy Leary
24. Develop enough courage so that you can stand up for yourself and then stand up for somebody else. — Maya Angelou
25. He asked me, ‘What’s your favorite position?.’ I said, ‘CEO.’
26. A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
27. The woman who doesn’t need validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet. — Mohadesa Najumi
28. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.
29. I’ve got one thing to say: I killed a lot of germans, and I’m only sorry I didn’t kill more.― Nancy Wake
30. She was a wild one; always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on. – Kaitlin Foster
31. Because confidence is really trust in yourself, right? It has nothing to do with what someone else thinks of you; it’s what you think of you. — Chrissy Metz
32. A strong woman loves who she is, trusts her instincts, speaks her mind, and doesn’t take shit from anyone.
33. If you are afraid of failure, you don’t deserve success. — Nastia Liukin
34. Never apologize for being a powerful woman.
35. Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them. — Marissa Meyer
36. We still think of a powerful man as a born leader and a powerful woman as an anomaly. — Margaret Atwood
37. I am woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that’s me. —Maya Angelou
38. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it. – Ziad K. Abdelnour
39. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. —Charlotte Whitton
40. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. —Audrey
41. A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult. —Melinda Gates
42. A really strong woman accepts the war she went through and is ennobled by her scars. – Carly Simon
43. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein
44. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story—I will. —Amy Schumer
45. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
46. Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water. —Eleanor Roosevelt
47. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. —Oprah
48. Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. —Nora Ephron, writer
49. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others. —Amelia Earhart
50. A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done. —Marge Piercy, poet